Our intuitively usable online-platform enables you to plan your personnel requirements directly online. Until you bindingly hire a person, enquiries are non-binding and free of charge.
We forward your enquiry to our data-bank with over 40,000 personnel-profiles. Every profile is equipped with pictures, detailed experience, education, languages and past ratings.
You are offered differently priced personnel. These differ based on forerun, deployment location and time, desired qualifications and respective experience. You will find a price calculator further down.
Based on the responses to your insertion, you will be able to select the desired personnel within max. seven days. Should you have any questions, you can contact your staff directly online.
The persons you selected receive employment contracts from InStaff. We take care of all formalities like social security, taxes and other incidental expenses.
InStaff is certified by the German employment Agency and thus the personal is properly leased to you, so you can treat them like your own employees.
Events take place at all hours and so do personnel-emergencies. Consequently, our emergency-service is there for you every day from 8 am to 10 pm.
Automated controls and our regulations reduce cancellations to a minimum. Should an employee still have to cancel, their spot will be replaced without any further costs for you – within max. 24 hours.
Your booking inquiry at InStaff is free and non-binding. And if you book staff, you only pay the gross salary of the employee plus the InStaff service fee of 43 % - there are no additional costs.
Most of our customers book staff with initial experience, whose hourly prices (incl. our service fee) are between 15.73 € to 18.59 € per hour. To get a good estimate for your event, please use the following price calculator.
(Gross salary for personnel)
(incl. 43 % service fee)
(8h incl. 30 min break)
First job at InStaff
|9,- EUR / Hour||12.87 EUR / Hour
||96.53 EUR / day
...with initial experience
Multiple jobs with positive ratings
|11,- EUR / Hour||15.73 EUR / Hour
||117.98 EUR / day
...with specific experience
Specific experience, e.g. telephonist/chef-hostess
|13,- EUR / Hour||18.59 EUR / Hour
||139.43 EUR / day
...as model or walking act
Extraordinary requirements or work in costume
|15,- EUR / Hour||21.45 EUR / Hour
||160.88 EUR / day
...with commercial training
Professional with at least 3 years trainig (e.g. Cook)
|20,- EUR / Hour||28.60 EUR / Hour
||214.50 EUR / day
Please note the following:
1) These prices include all arising costs and there are no additional charges for accommodation or travel expenses. If you are a consumer these prices also include taxes / VAT.
2) For a shift of over 6 hours, a 30-minute break is prescribed by the German Working Hours Act.
3) InStaff bears the complete wage & incidental costs. This includes the gross salary incl. taxes, health, nursing care, pension and unemployment insurance, release of entitlement to take leave, as well as a possible continuation of the wage payment in case of sick leave.
4) These are only average values, as the personnel selection also depends on your job offer. You will normally select out of 8 to 15 profiles with different (work-)experience and correspondingly diverse expectations of compensation.
Here you can see some customer ratings about our price. Some of these comments have been translated from German to English for you to read.
Gkm Rüsselsheim for Hessentag
I booked staff via InStaff for the first time. The selection was huge and one profile precisely matched my expectations. The accessibility via phone couldn't be better. The employees are very friendly and the prices very fair. I can only recommend InStaff. *** (5 stars on 15.06.2017)
Private Seniorenbetreuung Deutschland - Partnerbüro Coburg for Gesundheitsmesse Bayreuth
Fast and uncomplicated handling! Great staff proposals - fair price, friendly and helpful Staff. (5 stars on 03.05.2017)
Red Flag Consulting Ltd for Internationale Grüne Woche
A job can be organized on last minute. Great support, clients are able to get a very quick update on the situation via telephone or e-mail. InStaff always finds the best way for us to implement our campaign successfully and always finds perfect solutions for us. Professional hostesses, who work with dedication. Full service with great support and a fair price! (5 stars on 07.02.2017)
AMC Finanzmarkt GmbH for AMC Jahresauftaktgespräch
Simple, quick and affordable. Simple: Even when I first used InStaff I didn’t have any difficulties and not only because I was cared for as a newcomer. An easy platform and a service-orientated company - a good combination. Quick: Not just creating the profiles (master data and search profile) was very quick, but also the inquiries to our offer were presenter quicker than I have expected. Affordable: Good hourly rates and time saving with the personnel selection - two factors that resulted in a reasonable priced offer. Gladly again! (5 stars on 01.02.2017)
Julian Kutos for Kochkurs Streetfood
- quick, clear, transparent communication - the entire process is uncomplicated - fair prices (5 stars on 31.01.2017)
Protection One GmbH for Weihnachtsfeier
-Very good service personnel. The chosen staff completed the task excellently. -A big selection of people is possible. -Very good counseling and assistance -good price/performance ratio (5 stars on 12.01.2017)
financial relations for MEDICA
A very reliable agency with fair prices, which provided us with a very friendly and hard working hostess and even supplied a substitution BEFORE the event, in case of cancellation. We were all round satisfied, are going to book with InStaff again and can only recommend them. (5 stars on 21.12.2016)
rudy games GmbH for Spiel Essen
Price/service is fair, good reachability, clear handling, fast replacement on cancellations -overall: really recommendable (5 stars on 28.11.2016)
Event BBQ for Getränkeservice am Tisch
My first time: Really nice contact, also after 2 persons cancelled they were able to replace them over night for the same "price". Thank you and gladly again! (5 stars on 22.11.2016)
T.I.E. GROUP for Servicekräfte für Messe
1. By using deployment masks a good deployment description took place. It was enough space for a detailed deployment description including all necessary information for the promoters. 2. During the application process, one could very well compare the applicants due to the tabular display. There was sufficient information, like pictures, experience, past deployments, education, etc. displayed as well. Beyond that, one was able to look at comments from companies which booked the person in the past. This transparent display enabled a certain trust between the platform, the clients and the promoters. 3. The booking process went perfectly. 4. The online deployment briefing evoked a feeling of communicating all imaginable information with the promoters via a trusted way. It also results in the possibility for the portal to open the deployment briefing and find replacements without burdening further ways of communication. 5. The sending of the employee leasing agreement was smooth and arrived in a stamped envelope. 6. Because of the to be filled-out deployment plan of the promoter on the day, one has a good overview about the worked hours and can quickly confirm them on the platform. We worked with InStaff for the first time and were more than content with the quality of the promoters and the portal. We are looking forward to further co-operation. The transparent prices (wage, service-fee) are exemplary as well. (5 stars on 21.06.2016)
Audio AG / RME for Musikmesse Frankfurt
Simple and clear processing, good personnel prices. Personnel was top-notch, anytime! (5 stars on 19.04.2016)
gesink messe- und werbeagentur gmbh & co. kg for ATEV Heilbronn
The co-operation with InStaff is straight-forward, the pricing is transparent. As of yet, the hostesses we booked at InStaff did outstanding work, were on time, attentive and very conscientious. Thus, we can further recommend InStaff unrestrictedly. (5 stars on 14.04.2016)
1) Invoice after service for all EU customers
For national customers: No upfront payment, instead we send you an invoice after your event that is due within 7 days.
For international customers: You pay upfront because an international dunning process would incur too much cost for us.
2) Further payment methods upon request
Upon request you can also pay with debit or credit card. We do not charge fees for this.
3) Exemption of VAT when possible
Foreign clients can be exempted from VAT if they declare their VAT-ID.
4) Fair cancellation conditions
At your booking, our employees receive a labor contract, which guarantees respective wages for a certain work period. Should you have to cancel your request, we will strive to place the personnel with another client (e.g. on the same fair).
Cancellation fees are as follows:
80 % of the agreed upon price, if the hired personnel cannot be placed with another client.
30 % of the agreed upon price, if the hired personnel can be placed with another client.