- working experience on various fairs as "IAA" or "Lights&a building" in Frankfurt and Berlin
- Experience in welcoming guest ( worked on an event for "Davidoff cigars" in Miami during Art Basel)
- also experience in modeling jobs (Shootings for clothing & CATWALK), so this can also be beneficial inpresenting a product
- through examining my internship in the states (6 months in Miami in a vacation rental Company) I learned to be open minded and secure working with other people, it also helped improving my language skills making the communication in English easy
- I used to work as as Instructor in a Gym and also as a Seller in clothing shop, through this I learned to work and communicate with all kind of people, making me self secure and good in convincing customers.
- currently Im studying international business administration, so this also benefits me in working with people from all over the world
- i also used to work as a waitress in a Mexican restaurant and on private events I was booked for serving drinks and small food
The person on this page created her profile and uploaded her images on her own. InStaff validated these information via a phone interview as possible. If you have copyrights to any images or content on this page please contact us immediatly via: email@example.com